Maxim Fedin: 'Our coach set the task to play aggressively and confidently'
- I congratulate all Kazakhstanis on this victory! I think that the match was not easy. Of course, we still have very little time with head coach Michal Bilek, but all his requirements are clear to us. Today we managed to win and play well.
- What were the coach’s tasks for this match?
- He asked to play tightly, without gaps between the lines. If possible, to play more in attack. In general, the task was to play aggressively and confidently.
- Were there also any personal tasks for you?
- There were no personal tasks, only for the whole team. We had to play combine, open the defense and defend our goals.
- Did the Moldovans surprise you with something?
- The opponent was very organized. A good team that also wanted to win.
- Today there were a lot of young football players, debutants. How well did they manage to show their skills?
- Yes, I think that everyone played well. Debutants did their best. I think that the support of more experienced players such as Dmitri Shomko, Azat Nurgaliyev and others helped us.