Michal Bilek: 'We will play for third place in the standings'
- What is your plan for the upcoming game against Scotland?
- In the last match we will play for third place in the table. I think there will be a good atmosphere in the stadium. The next match in two or three days, we need to prepare and try to get points.
- Can you sum up the results of this qualification before the last game?
- Not yet. I will say two days after the last match.
- Jan Vorogovskiy got injured. What can you say about the physical condition of the other players in your squad?
- Vorogovskiy got injured and Zhukov also has some eyes problems. Tomorrow will be a training session and we will see.