Michal Bilek: 'Scotland is good at long-range shots and flanks'
- What can you say about the preparation and the health condition of Zhukov?
- Kazakhstan continues to fight for the third place in the standings, we are expecting a very interesting game tomorrow. Zhukov still has some problems. Let's see after the pre-match training session whether he is ready.
- The Scotland team has lots of goals conceded, in our group only the San Marino team missed the most. Will this fact help your team tomorrow?
- We do not pay attention at such facts. Every match is a different story. As I said, tomorrow we will fight for the third place in the standings.
- Has the first leg given your team more confidence?
- In Kazakhstan, our team played well. By the tenth minute we were leading with 2:0. I think then we did our best in this qualification. Tomorrow we will play a completely different football, I hope my players will fight until the last minute. We want to achieve a positive result.
- Who of the Scottish players can make problems for our team tomorrow?
- They have skilled players, fast players in the attack, and they are good at long-range shots and flanks.