Arthur Karashauks: “I think that it's hard to single out the favorite of our group”
- Since this season you have been playing in Kazakhstan. How do you like our championship? What do you expect from this fight?
- The level of the Kazakhstan championship is approximately equal to the championship of Latvia. I do not know anyone from the national team, so I did not communicate with anyone. I am preparing for the game as for an ordinary match.
- Who is the favorite in our group - Georgia, Kazakhstan or Latvia?
- All three teams are about the same level. I can not single out one the favorite. The fight is still ahead. Our goal is to win every match.
- Three years ago, Kazakhstan beat the national team of Latvia with 1:0. Did you discuss that game with your teammates?
- We forgot about that game, now it is just a part of the history for us. Getting ready for tomorrow's match. Our team is playing different football now. It makes no sense to go back three years.