Stanimir Stoilov: “Tomorrow we will try to do our best and we will wait for the results of other teams in our group”
- Preparation has been in a difficult mode. All the players are healthy, preparing for tomorrow's match. I hope that our team will show good football. Generally we played quite well in the two previous matches, but were not satisfied with the result. We hope tomorrow for the best game and the best result.
- Tungyshbayev was replaced by another one player. May this replacement affect the atmosphere in the team?
- I don’t think that changes can affect the atmosphere, but they can affect the quality of the game. Every player can strengthen the squad. If there are fewer players recalled, it affects the game. I believe that we have players who can help tomorrow.
- What can you say abou the TCB and maybe you have decided to change something before such an important match? Did you work on something specific?
- First of all, we tried to recover our players. The players of the capital team played matches last Thursday and Sunday. Other players also did their best, worked well. To be honest, there was little time. Three or four days, in which you need to work a lot. Anyway, we believe that will be able to do our best tomorrow.
- Kazakhstan has already played against Latvia, when you won with 1:0. What can you say about this team?
- I think that Latvia did not show the result that they would expect. They looked stronger than Andorra, and also played equal football with Georgia. This team deserved a better result than it was. I like the organization of the team and the football they play. Tomorrow we will try to do our best and we will wait for the results of other teams in our group”.