Raziia Nurkenova: 'If we had scored in the first half, the game would have turned out differently'
- Despite the result, I want to thank my team. The girls tried to do their best. We lost them physically. If we had scored in the first half, the game would have turned out differently.
- Didn’t you think that the game was even before the goals scored?
- Yes, I agree with you. In the second half, we played very active. But we conceded a goal and, moreover, were tired. Psychologically, it was hard. Serbia is a good team, so we expected a difficult match. We were preparing for the game, tried and wanted to delight the fans with a victory, having scored three points, unfortunately, we didn't.
- The match took place in Shymkent, there were a lot of fans at the stadium. Would you like the following matches to be held in this city?
- I believe that we should promote women's football in different cities of the country. Last year we played with the England team in Pavlodar, today we had a match in Shymkent. There were several matches in the capital. We will try to develop women's football throughout the country. We want to engage our girls in football.
- Will there be any changes in the squad against the national team of Macedonia?
- Yes, we will make changes in the squad and will talk about this closer to this game. Now we have to analyze the game against Serbia.