Maxim Fedin: 'Tomorrow we will do our best'
- Do psychologists work with the players and what can you say after the defeat against Cyprus?
- We have discussions in the team. This is football and the great players lose, do not get hung up on it. There was a match against Scotland when we scored three goals. But in the last game against Cyprus we were not lucky. We will draw conclusions and try to delight our fans.
- How difficult is it to rebuild from Cyprus to a team like Belgium?
- It’s not so difficult. I would like to thank in advance the fans who will come tomorrow for the match, despite the result with Cyprus. It does not matter whether it is Belgium or Andorra, we take it seriously every time.
- What are you expecting from the upcoming game against Belgium?
- Everything that depends on us, we will do. Tomorrow we will do our best and hope we will show a positive result.