Arsen Inkarbekov: 'Kazakhstan is the third country in the CIS, where the UEFA A Elite Youth Licence course has launched'
- The UEFA A Elite Youth Licence is the highest coaching licence in youth football in Europe. Kazakhstan is the third country in the CIS, which has launched this program. The training will fully comply with all requirements of the UEFA coaching convention. First, we plan to train coaches from among the leaders of the program for the development of football centers and academies in the country. Currently, there are 20 students, who soon will start the training. We have adapted the program for the managers of the development programs of our football centers.
- How long does the UEFA A Elite Youth Licence training last?
- It consists of 8 modules. The first module starts approximately on April 23-25 in Nur-Sultan. About 20 participants will take part in it. We also plan to conduct modules in some other cities, as Shymkent, Aktobe and Kostanay. This will provide an opportunity to attract coaches from different regions of Kazakhstan.
It is important to note that we are planning to conduct one of the modules in a foreign football academy so that our students will be able to see the work of leading experts. We have also improved the children's training program in football centers. According to our idea, the students of the UEFA A Elite Youth Licence should become leaders in the implementation of the new program for the development of youth football in accordance with the strategy 'Alga, Qazaqstan! Forward, football!'.
- Can you tell us about selection of candidates for this training?
- The Technical Center held two stages of entrance exams. At first, there were 30 participants. There are certain requirements: first, they must have real practice, I mean they have to train. Our task is to have in each football formation a specialist who can conduct both the practical and theoretical part of the training program at the same time. Previously, youth program managers only did administrative work. The task of the Technical Center is to enable the leaders of football formations to train young football players and train coaches.
- Kazakhstan is the third country in the CIS that will launch the UEFA A Elite Youth training. What other countries have already implemented this program?
- If we talk about the CIS countries - Latvia and Moldova. Jira has approved our license. We have already assigned an expert from the UEFA - Dariusz Patziek, Director of Coaching Education in the Polish Football Association. He will be present at each module to evaluate our work. New criteria for the leaders of the youth program in football centers have already been set forth in the Certification Rules for football clubs season 2020.
I believe that this training will help the development of youth football in our country.