Dinmukhambet Suleimenov: 'I want to do my best to help the national team to qualify for the final'
- What is the reason that we have changed time for the training sessions?
- Upon arrival, the head coach said that we need to rebuild. We started with food, then changed the training time to adapt to European time. We are fully adjusting to the schedule that we will have in the Elite round of the World Cup-2020 in the Czech Republic.
- After the 2018 European Championship, you said that that tournament was your last European tournament. Will you finish your career in the national team after the Elite round of the World Cup-2020?
- Now I would like to help the national team of Kazakhstan at the World Cup, to do my best to qualify for the final stage and achieve success there. After, I will finish my career in the national team.
- I would like to wish you good luck in the Czech Republic! The number of participants in the Kazakhstan Futsal Championship has increased, and there is competitivness among teams. Will this fact affect the national team of Kazakhstan in the near future?
- Thank you for your suggestions! Of course, the fact that teams have become stronger and the overall level of the Kazakhstan championship has risen will help the national team. I think that the quality of games will improve, therefore, Kazakhstani players will also improve their skills, which will help the national team.